Answer: Please login to your account; once you are logged in you will see on the left hand side a link which reads “My RFPs/Leads” This section will show a break down of all requests/leads that you received in the last 365 days, you may also use the drop down menu to view leads that you received from the last year through the last 24 hours. You can view all request/lead information by clicking the prospective clients name, you can also delete any requests/leads that you are no longer pursuing.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my listing?
- How does the leads program work?
- How do I view my requests/leads?
- How do I request a lead credit?
- How much do the leads cost?
- I keep getting leads with budgets below my minimums. What should I do?
- How do I turn off my requests/leads when I'm out of town?
- How do I cancel a leads account
- How do I update my service area?
- How do I edit my contact information?