Answer: Please login to your account; once you are logged in you will see on the left hand side a link which reads “Blackout Dates - This section allows you to "black out" any dates that you are unavailable to offer services. Simply click the date on the calendar provided this will prevent you from receiving requests/leads on that date.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my listing?
- How does the leads program work?
- How do I view my requests/leads?
- How do I request a lead credit?
- How much do the leads cost?
- I keep getting leads with budgets below my minimums. What should I do?
- How do I turn off my requests/leads when I'm out of town?
- How do I cancel a leads account
- How do I update my service area?
- How do I edit my contact information?